After reading Ava Jae’s lovely holiday book recommendation list over on Writability (and putting a significant dent in my credit card buying most of them), I thought it would be fun to do the same! But, since most of the books I read this year have titles like Dubin’s Rapid Interpretation of ECGs or Principles and Practices of Infectious Diseases, I’ve had to branch out a little from only books. Instead, I’ve created a sort of holiday wish list for writers — awesome gifts that you can get your favourite writer friend 🙂
1. “WRITER” Bookends! So adorable, from Knob Creek Metal Arts.
2. Writing posters These are hundreds of these out there, but I especially love the one on the left, for some reason… 😉
3. Writing Dishware! Okay, I know that people probably won’t buy/use this. But it’s so adorable, I had to include it.
4. Moleskine Notebooks Does anyone else just sort of collect Moleskine notebooks, even though they do all their writing on a computer? No? Just me? Mmk.
5. THIS T-SHIRT! Hahahah okay I know it’s kind of ugly, but come on. It’s hilarious.
6. Books! (duh) Here are just a few of my favorites.